Thank you for your interest in the FUSE Fellowship. We are excited to share 2017-18 fellowship projects.
Click on each project to learn more and apply for the project of greatest interest to you. You only need to submit one application, as within the on-line form you will have the opportunity to indicate other topics of interest, enabling us to consider you for multiple positions.
Before you apply, please note:
- We have moved to a rolling placement model. Projects may close quickly, so submit your application promptly in order to be considered.
- If you do not see any projects of interest we encourage you to complete the General Application and check back over the next month as more projects and cities are announced. Potential host cities include: Los Angeles, CA; Long Beach, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Fremont, CA; Stockton, CA; Seattle, WA; New Orleans, LA; Washington D.C.; Indianapolis, IN; Denver, CO; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA.
- Our government partners have approved the projects listed; however, in the unforeseen event that a project’s status changes, we will communicate those changes with applicants.
- The FUSE Fellowship is a 12-month commitment that begins on September 25, 2017.
- Fellows are retained as independent contractors of FUSE Corps and are paid an annual stipend of $90,000 (with the exception of Fellows working on projects in San Francisco, who are hired as employees of the City and County of San Francisco).
To learn more about the FUSE Fellowship, listen to our March 16th webinar and our May 3rd webinar.